Which specialists carry out prenatal diagnostics at the LELEKA Maternity Hospital?
In the LELEKA Maternity Hospital, prenatal fetal diagnostics is carried out by accredited specialists in ultrasound diagnostics and obstetrician-gynecologists in accordance with the international standards of The Fetal Medicine Foundation. They have confirmed their knowledge in practice and collected a certificate that gives them the right to use the best programs for calculating the risk of possible anomalies in the first trimester, in particular the ASTRAYA program;
What are the benefits of prenatal care in the LELEKA Maternity Welfare Centers?
Your benefits of prenatal care in the LELEKA Maternity Welfare Centers:
- Pregnancy insurance program for the first and second trimesters which covers preterm delivery and other possible risks
- Prenatal care of any complexity
- Modern prenatal diagnostics carried out by accredited specialists in ultrasound diagnostics, obstetrician-gynecologists in accordance with the international standards of The Fetal Medicine Foundation. They annually confirm their knowledge in practice and collect a certificate that gives them the right to use the best programs for calculating the risk of possible fetal anomalies in the first trimester, in particular the ASTRAYA program
- Possibility of continuous monitoring and examination of pregnant women with a high degree of risk regardless of their location using the innovative Sense4baby device
- Free and healthy breakfasts in our restaurant for every pregnant woman following the laboratory tests that should be carried out fasted
- Stay in a day hospital (the number of days depends on your package)
- Online parenting school
- Loyal discount policy for the patients of the LELEKA Maternity Hospital who are planning to conclude a prenatal care contract
- Patient online account, where you can make an appointment, track your test results, etc.
How early can you sign the contract for birth services at LELEKA Maternity Hospital?
For patients who receive prenatal care at LELEKA Maternity Hospital, the contract can be signed after the 22nd week of pregnancy. For patients who are registered for prenatal care at other healthcare facility, the contract can be signed after 34 weeks of pregnancy and after prenatal tests and examinations at LELEKA Maternity Hospital. Prenatal tests and examinations will be included in the cost of birth services package.
What documents are required when signing the contract for birth services?
When signing the contract, the following documents will be required:
What is internal “hospital only” health insurance plan at LELEKA Maternity Hospital?
Whatever birth services package you choose, its cost includes medical risk insurance plan. If medical indications exist, caesarean section, stay of a newborn in the neonatal intensive care unit during the neonatal period (28 days), including all necessary medications for a mother and her baby is provided.
Can I choose the mode of delivery at LELEKA Maternity Hospital?
The decision regarding mode of delivery (caesarean section or vaginal delivery) should be made exclusively by an obstetrician-gynecologist based on medical indications.