2006-2012 - NSU named after O.O. Bogomolets, a pediatrician, specializing in neonatology and pediatrics.
The doctor conducts:
To the list
- examination of a healthy newborn child, consultation of parents and provision of recommendations on child care;
- resuscitation care for a newborn if necessary;
- managing a newborn in the intensive care unit (respiratory disorders, surgical pathology, premature babies, pathological jaundice);
- counseling of mothers during breastfeeding, assistance, training;
- vaccination consultation;
- accompaniment of the newborn after discharge from the maternity hospital.