On March 25, 2017, LELEKA Maternity Hospital will host a practical conference: Innovations in Obstetrics and Neonatology.
LELEKA Maternity Hospital Organizes a Practical Conference: Innovations in Obstetrics and Neonatology on March 25, 2017
The vision of LELEKA Maternity Hospital is to be the best Ukrainian health care facility providing gynecological, obstetric, and neonatal care, and the best center for physician training.
To be the best is a serious challenge that we have taken, creating a quality medical practice and organizing research activities.
On March 25, 2017
, LELEKA Maternity Hospital will host a practical conference: Innovations in Obstetrics and Neonatology
Our speakers are experts in obstetrics and gynecology, neonatology and fetal surgery from Israel, USA and Ukraine. We invited the best specialists possessing a great practical experience. The conference will discuss only recent trends and innovations.
Topics of reports and for discussions :
- The role of ultrasound in screening of pregnancy complications
- Modern aspects of fetal surgery
- Effects of laser coagulation for twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome
- Financial support to improve the quality of obstetric and neonatal services in a healthcare facility
- Neonatal ECMO: progress and discussions
- Mental, genetic and physical health of children born after ART
- Artificial placenta: a paradigm shift in treatment of premature infants
- Genetics and prenatal diagnosis
- Use of genomic technologies: from phenotype to genotype and vice versa
- Achievements of prenatal diagnosis and fetal surgery
ZHІNOCHY LІKAR magazine is our media partner for the conference.
Information on the detailed conference program, participation rules, venue and registration can be found at http://www.z-l.com.ua/ua/conf_leleka/
Early registration is encouraged as space is limited.
See you at our conference!