LELEKA Maternity Hospital will be hosting Open Days on April 22.
Topic of the meeting:
We get acquainted with a team that cares about the condition of the mother and newborn, creates the most comfortable conditions for childbirth and helps to bring a new life.
- When and how is an individual birth plan prepared with an obstetrician / gynecologist?
- When to go to the hospital?
- Joint team work of obstetrician-gynecologist, midwife, anesthesiologist and neonatologist - how is it built?
- Anesthesia of childbirth
- Partner birth
- The role of the neonatologist in the first days of a newborn's life
- Birth in Lelek? Your questions are our answers!
Please pay your attention that now you can choose time that is more convenient for you -11:30 am and 2:00 pm. Registration is possible.
11:30 am \ 2:00 pm - Guest registration.
12:00 pm \ 2:15 pm - Doctors` presentation and question and answer session.
12:45 pm \ 3:15 pm - Free communication and refreshments provided by LELEKA restaurant.
On-line registration is required as seating is limited.
We look forward to welcoming you to one of our Open Days!