October 6 Maternity Hospital "LELEKA" will open the doors for those who wish to get acquainted with us!
Topic of the meeting:We will be acquainted closer with the team of professionals who cares about the condition of the mother and newborn, with the maximum comfort and safety for mother and child helps to bring a new life.
We discuss the most relevant topics:
- Individual birth plan: when and how is it compiled?
- Harbinger of birth - when should I go to the hospital?
- Joint team work of obstetrician-gynecologist, midwife, anesthesiologist and neonatologist - how is it built?
- Anesthesia of childbirth
- Partner birth
- The role of the neonatologist in the first days of a newborn's life
- The birth of a baby in LELEKA? Answers to all questions.
Please pay your attention that now you can choose time that is more convenient for you -11:30 am and 2:00 pm. Registration is possible.
11:30 am - Guest registration.
12:00 am - Doctors` presentation and question and answer session.
1:30 pm - Free communication and refreshments provided by LELEKA restaurant.
On-line registration is required as seating is limited.
We look forward to welcoming you to one of our Open Days!